Wednesday 23 May 2018

My beekeeper-teacher life

How that the very enjoyable Greely debate is over here is an insight into my other life as a beekeeper and teacher. In the photo below, taken 2 days ago, I am doing a presentation on bees to a grade 2 class on bees. The purpose of this picture is make one point clear: I walk the talk. Everything I say, I do. That means I drive an electric car, heat my home using geothermal energy and do not fly. "Anthropomorphic Climate Change" is real and in the 2020's going to change your life in a big way.
Being a beekeeper keeps me grounded in the reality of how humans are damaging the environment but also gives me great hope because anything problem we make we can, one we acknowledge it, then fix. {mind you, only after quite a bit of pain and suffering}


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home