Friday 19 January 2018

Walter the Canada Goose

Walter the Canada Goose

Last Autumn, while on a fishing trip with some Church friends in northern Ontario, I met a goose. This is the true story of this encounter. I first met Walter while swimming on a beautiful day in September at a Fishing Lodge north of Elliot Lake, Ontario.   I was surprised when a lonely Canada goose honked loudly at me and I asked the fishing lodge owner about it. He proceeded to tell me this colourful story. This children’s book is meant to be given away so if you want to download it and print it off Walter & I would be pleased. Now, make yourself comfortable, click on one of these links to let yourself be transported to the wilds of northern Ontario.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home